Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

I am Looking For More Amazing Leaders... Like This...

Want to live a life of significance? I am looking for you.


I Am Looking For... More Amazing Leaders Like Eliana to join me. Together we are helping people live more healthy and rewarding lives.

Eliana is an AMAZING Zumba instructor, dedicated Fitness and Nutrition Coach, and spiritually deep compassionate leader. Learn more about her and the people I am looking to partner with in the business of transforming lives.

Eliana has a HUGE heart. She found Zumba during a very challenging time in her life, her husband was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 24 in (2007) and going through aggressive treatments. Of course her stress levels were very high, and Zumba became a type of therapy for her. She really looked forward to her Zumba classes because she could escape reality for an hour, enjoy the music and dance as if nobody was watching…She became an instructor two months before her husband passed away in 2008 because she wanted to give back to people what she was receiving through her regular class attendance, peace of mind, a escape and happiness.
Scroll down past FORM for more on Eliana
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM? 
 


“I know we all have the potential to reach our goals and to succeed in life. If you are not quite there yet and you are still thinking you are unable to fulfill your dreams I am here to help you. Everything starts in your mind and your desire to change something that’s important to you. I lost my husband of cancer; he was only 26 years old when he passed away. Cameron was a believer, a dreamer, a very ambitious person and very loving individual. He’s desire to overcome his sickness and his determination taught me that 10% is what happens in your life and 90% is how you respond to it. We took the challenge of his sickness and we endured to the end. We traveled all over the United States looking for a cure and we bought so many vitamins and minerals, organic foods, super foods, spending so much money in all this products. At that time I didn’t know about beachbody and Shakeology and all the nutrition that it offers to you. I wish I would it known about it, I know it would had helped Cameron get a better nutrition, energy and also saved us a lot of money. Cameron’s cancer got to the point where it was not much it could be done and he was going to die. We were in denial the whole time but one day when we finally realized that he was dying he said to me…I now realized that money and stuff are nothing if you don’t have health and specially if you are going to die. This comment got stuck in my head, and here is how my journey as a Zumba instructor and a health coach started…bringing life and health to many people. The difference between you and Cameron is that you have a choice to live and to get healthier, he didn’t. So, make that choice today, your health is first and then everything else comes second. Invest in yourself and the things you love most in life. I am here to help you reach your healthy choices and to walk with you through a healthy path that will change you. The decision you make today is a life time commitment and one of the most important of your life, prevention for a healthy and happy journal.”

When Eliana teaches Zumba she intends to transmit the same peace that she felt, and feels when she does Zumba and provide her students with an hour of wellbeing therapy, inside and out.
Eliana’s husband Cameron was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 24 in (2007) and going through aggressive treatments.



Dedicated Fitness and Nutrition Coach with Fitness ICON Tony Horton – Creator Of P90X

No comments:

Post a Comment